On an ongoing basis, the German Design Council nominates companies that have attracted attention through effective brand work, independent projects and extraordinary campaigns. In addition, companies have the opportunity to submit projects and campaigns directly and self-initiated to the award. After a review by our expert panels, you will receive written notification from the German Design Council stating whether your project meets the required criteria and has thus been approved and nominated for participation in the German Brand Awards. In the event of non-admission, you will also receive notification and no costs will be incurred.
The following information is requested in the »My Design Council« registration portal:
- Brand name / project name (+ specification)
- Description text German / English (maximum 500 characters)
- Website, date of market launch
- Details of company / client or agency / implementation
- Categorie and possible additional categories
- Invoice address
- Optional booking of the Nominee Package
- Image of the brand / project (minimum 1, maximum 5)
After successful registration you will receive a confirmation of the registration as well as an invoice for the registration fees. In case of an award, mandatory service fees for the services included in the benefit package will apply. For detailed information, please see pages 19 to 23.