Unique new trends are discovered and showcased at the German Brand Awards. Ultimately this benefits not only the winners, but the entire brand economy. Its enormous reach and the broad positive resonance among companies, agencies and service providers testify to the high relevance of excellent brand management. Both the awards ceremony and the German Brand Convention – a dialogue-based event to promote networking and the exchange of know-how – will be held in Berlin in June 2021. The German Brand Awards competition provides a forum for brand, communication and marketing experts, and promotes dialogue on current issues and future strategies.
The German Brand Awards 2021 is divided into two separate categories: "Excellent Brands" honours the best product and corporate brands in a specific sector, and "Excellence in Brand Strategy and Creation" recognises the strongest campaigns, concepts and strategies from individual specialist disciplines. Additional categories based around these two main branches of the competition pay tribute to the “Best of Best" across all sectors and disciplines.
The most important information at a glance:
- For more information and to register, please visit register.german-brand-award.com
- Early bird deadline: 04 December 2020
- Registration deadline: 12 February 2021
- The awards ceremony and the German Brand Convention will be held in Berlin on 17 June 2021.
- Dr. Saskia Diehl, Managing Director of GMK Brand Consulting, Cologne
- Günter Moeller, Managing Director at hm+p Hermann, Moeller + Partner, Munich
- Stefan Raake, Managing Director at AMC Finanzmarkt GmbH, Dusseldorf
- Prof. Mike Richter, Vice Dean Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Co-Founder of iconmobile GmbH, Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Simone Roth, Chair of Marketing at Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences, Mülheim
- Christian Rummel, Deputy Global Head of Brand Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility at Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main
German Design Council
The German Design Council has been operating since 1953 as one of the world’s leading centres of expertise in communication and knowledge transfer within design, branding and innovation. It is part of the worldwide design community and has always contributed to the establishment of global exchange and networking thanks to its international offering, promotion of new talent and memberships. With events, conventions, awards, jury meetings and expert committees, the Council connects its members and numerous other international design and branding experts, fosters discourse and provides important stimulation for the global economy. More than 340 businesses currently count among its members.